19 June 2012

Lewisham Village!

As you may or may not know, I live in Lewisham.  Its a small town in SE London.  I love it, it is a lively and an endlessly surprising place, riots or no riots...its our home and I want to share the love!
I decided to start a campaign to make Lewisham a Village....tricky I know, but I thought I would give it a go!  I like the idea that anyone can influence their community.  I met a neighbor yesterday who inspired me.
He had campaigned for 20 years for the Lewisham rivers to be restored, and after a hard campaign, and a lot of meetings it worked!  Here is a link
http://www.qwag.org.uk/home/
I wanted to share this with you.....anything is possible if you set your mind to it xxx


Stage one.....draw a sign.....here is the beginning....more to follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment